Did I keep you in suspense enough? =)
Here it is:
This morning I cleaned the kids toilet with one of those disposable toilet brushes. I usually throw away the cleaning part instead of flushing it so that it won't clog the toilet. For some reason that I can' t remember I left it on the plastic handle part and set it in the trash can. I think I was going to clean the other toilet, but at the moment I had to go dry off Micah from the shower in our bathroom. {you may see where this is going}
Joel was crawling around upstairs, playing in his room, or so I thought. After I dried off Micah, he goes running in to see Joel. Micah starts shrieking, "LOOK AT JOEL, MOMMA, LOOK AT WHAT HE IS EATING, GET HIM, GET HIM!!" I run in the bathroom to see him chomping on, you guess it, the toilet brush. EWWWWWWWW!!!!
I washed his mouth out with a washcloth with toothpaste on it. I thought about soap briefly but realized that would hurt him more.
Happy Birthday to me.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LOL! What are you doing, cleaning the toilet on your birthday. Save that for the hubby. And I didn't forget your birthday. Actually, I never do, but I just don't remember to tell you so. If you search around our family web site, you may figure out what I never forget it. So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
When Daniel was 6 months, he crawled into the downstairs bathroom and opened the cabinet, and by the time I got to him, had the toilet brush in hand.
I chose to believe he didn't actually stick it in his mouth. And that weekend, we babyproofed.
AAAAAAAAAhahahaaaa!
I love stories like this. Every child has a skeleton like this in his/her closet, so sit back and enjoy the ride.
I don't know what would be worse to chew... E. coli, or the chemicals that kill it.
And on that pleasant thought, I depart! lol
What, no Listerine?
"We kill germs. We kill germs that cause bad breath."
LOL, I don't think Joel would appreciate it too much. I hope you told Aaron to give him a big kiss on the lips when he got home!
Odd, my child smells distinctly like a public toilet. What is going on?
D-does this mean I get a zuchini tonight for my birthday? =)
Oh my gosh...that's so yucky! Poor little guy! Good thing he'll never remember that!
Post a Comment